Thanks for looking at our job posting!
We're a new culinary company looking for a talented graphic designer to help us create a variety of new assets, from packaging illustration inserts, to new email (mailchimp) designs & templates, to specific website landing pages, and much more.
A good friend of ours helped us establish a foundational brand identity and visual language, so we're looking for someone who can both create new assets within this existing framework/style, and also build upon it.
An ideal candidate will be experienced working in the full Adobe Suite (photoshop, illustrator, etc.), have experience illustrating by hand, and photography composition/editing. Prior experience working with eCommerce companies UI/UX etc. is helpful, but not required
A love of good food is also not required, but appreciated :)
An ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced with full Adobe suite (photoshop, illustrator, etc.)
- Be able to illustrate by hand
- Have experience with photo editing and composition
Not required but a plus:
- Have prior experience with eCommerce companies, UX/UI design experience is a plus
- Specific experience with packaging design and printing
- Experience creating content specifically for social media channels
- Background in photography
- Love to cook!
If you're interested, we'd love to know more about you! Specifically, it'd be great to know:
- Portfolio / Sample Work
- Hourly Rate
- Weekly Availability
Any questions please let us know and hope to hear from you!